Monday, September 19, 2011

Sorry

Hello,
I am so sorry I havn't posted in a while. This weekend was a blast, last week was super busy and this week seems to be a good one, so far. :)
MY WEEKEND 
We went to the Air Show! It was a BLAST! I had so much fun and learned, I might just want to be a pilot when I get older. It would be so much fun! My reasons I might want to be one:
  1. I would be able to fly way up high and see the world from a different point of view. I've always wondered what it would look like to see the world from up high or from a different point of view. On the ground it's pretty sometimes. But when you're up in the air, what does it look like? Is it even more beautiful than being on the ground?
  2. It would be like a huge roller coaster, but with no tracks that tell you where to go. :)
So, see what I mean?:) There were so many things to go into and look at, so cool!!! Some of those planes and machines are HUGE!
TODAY
Today was pretty good! :) Woke up, very tired. Got dressed in my jeans and new hoodie from the air show(LOVE IT!!!:) And it looked pretty good:) Of course I had a shirt on under it but you know;) Got to school and ALL MY FRIENDS WERE IN A GOOD MOOD!!!!!!:) I love it when my friends are happy, smiling, making jokes and laughing:) It fills me with joy seeing all of them happy. Then, sadly, the bell rang for us to go to class. Boohoo. I was so tired, I almost fell asleep in three classes, Algebra, Social Studies and Reading. Social Studies he talks a lot, but that's ok. Algebra was just kinda boring. BUT I lived and at lunch got to hang with my happy gang of friends:) Then after school got to see three of them outside and hang out with them. Have I mentioned that I love my friends?? Lol!
LAST WEEK
Went to school, read a WHOLE bunch(by the way I HIGHLY reccommend the Maximum Ride series, I fell in love with it and just couldn't/can't get enough!) and waited for the weekend to come......OH! Also, homework, can't forget that, haha!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment