Friday, September 9, 2011

Hi Peoples!

Hey there,
I don't think I have any followers yet and if I do...cool?? Haha! Well, let me introduce myself. I'm Michelle, I'm Hannah's BFF in...you don't need to know:) But anyways. I'm Hannah's BFF and she's totally the most amazing friend ever, SHE EVEN LET ME START A BLOG ON HER ACCOUNT!! I don't know about you guys but that's pretty darn sweet of her:) She's amazing, Hannah's the kinda gal you can talk to and know she's listening and she won't laugh, but she'll give you advice.
LOVE YOU HANNAH! <3
So back to me(sorry Hannah;). I can't really think of anything...butttttt...I am the country-talkin'(not fully but a bit), school-lovin', Ipod singing, tree huggin', book obsessed, writer who loves her friends and wants to be with them all the time. Maybe that helped, you all learn about me a bit?? But remeber, this is not Hannah. I am Michelle, who is Hannah's best friend and she is the most AMAZING friend in the world. No one should, or will, ever disagree with that. Total truth:)
Talk to you guys later!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment