Saturday, September 10, 2011

Oh my goodness!!! :D

Oh my gosh I have two followers, that's AMAZING! Lol! Hi, Hannah and hi Swedishfish25. Thank you for following my blog:) I really appreciate it. :)
Today was ok. Pretty good up to....around the middle. I dunno exactly lol! We had a parade today for Air Force Appreciation Day. It was cool:) I saw my friends. Three of my friends were playing for the band and me and my other friend were like WOOOOO!!!!! GO-" Yah you get it ;) It was fun. Then my other friend was on one. It was so funny, his mom was screaming when his float went by and his family was to, Hilarious! I just waved so I wouldn't embarress him, lol! It was so cool seeing my friends in the parade though. Last year I was in band so I was it. Which was fun to don't get me wrong, but it was fun standing on the sidelines watching. :) It was SCORCHING hot! I thought I was gonna die, TILL the amazing Air Force had they're fire truck things come out and spray us, it felt so incredibly good. LOL! We got so much candy to, which I so don't want. But my brother will eat it I guess.
So this was my day. Pretty good, like I said it was ok. I don't really feel like getting into the details of why it was bad. I still have some day left so you know could get better ;) Later alligators!

No comments:

Post a Comment